The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Zavalla City Hall/Police Station located 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome Guest
5. Discuss and possibly approve the Sub-Division of Barney Stringer’s property this will presented by Morrie L Apodaca with Goodwin, Lasiter & Strong.
6. Discuss and possibly approve the 2018 Audit
7. Discuss and possibly approve some type of action on Ernest Perkins Account, Account #962.
8. Discuss and possibly approve call out system.
9. Discuss and possibly approve taking for bids to sell the Merry-Go-Round from the City Park or to go out for bids to fix the Merry-Go-Round.
10. Discuss and possibly approve going out for bids to purchase a new tractor and bush hog.
11. Discuss Quarterly Reports
12. Discuss and possibly approve taking bids to sell City ‘s small Ford Tractor and small bush hog.
13. Discuss and possibly approve City Council Members and Mayor taking a drug test on a yearly basics.
14. Discuss and possibly approve August 13.2019 regular meeting minutes
15. Discuss and possibly approve September 5, 2019 Budget Workshop minutes
16. Discuss and possibly approve September 10, 2019 minutes
17. Discuss and possibly approve October 2019 bills.
18. STAFF REPORTS
19. COUNCIL REPORTS
20. MAYOR REPORT
21. Meeting Adjourn
The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act. Texas Government Code 551.01
a. 551.71 Private consultation with the City’s Attorney
b. 551.75 Deliberate about Real Property
c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of a public officer or employee
d. 551.82 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted to the bulletin board on the 4 day of October, 2019 at ______p.m.
See the official posting.