The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.at the Zavalla City Hall, located at 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call Meeting to Order 2. Establish a quorum 3. Welcome guest
4. Invocation 5. Open Forum 6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department 7. Discuss and possibly take action on Jackie Music's water bill. 8. Discuss and possibly approve contract with Axley & Rode, LLP. 9. Discuss and possibly approve selling City Property located on 2nd Street and also the property located on HWY 69 (where a water well was located at one time), going towards.Huntington on the left.
10. Discuss and possibly approve selling the City of Zavalla's Boom Axe. 11. Discuss and possibly approve a Resolution for Rifle-Resistant Body Armor Grant Program
12. Discuss and possibly approve hiring a part time dog catcher from the City of Huntington for $7,500 a year. (2 half days a week) 13. Discuss and possibly approve changing November 23, 2017 payday to November 22, 2017. 14. Discuss and possibly approve Water Department Financial Procedures that the Auditor recommended. 15. Discuss and possibly appoint a committee for the 2017 Christmas Para.de. 16. Discuss and possibly approve City of Zavalla's 2017 Christmas Party 17. Discuss and possibly approve setting up a checking account for Juvenile Case Manager. 18. Staff Reports 19. Council Reports 20. Mayor Report
21. Discuss and possibly approve October 10, 2017 minutes. 22. Discuss and possibly approve November 2017 bills. 23. Meeting Adjourn
The city Council reserves the right to adjourn Into· executive session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of the matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act, Texas Government Code 551.01
a. 551.71 Private consultation with the City Attorney b. 551.075 Deliberation about real property c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment duties, discipline or dismissal of public officer or employee d. 551.082 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted on the bulletin board on the 9th day of November, 2017 at 2:15 pm.