The City of Zavalla will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at the Zavalla City Hall located at 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call Meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome guest
5. Open forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
7. Discuss and possibly approve changes to the amount due for water account 514/Janette Procter's water bill for the month of November 2018.
8. Discuss and possibly approve adding Population, Land and Housing Study to the TxCDBG Planning and Capacity Building Fund Grant.
9. Discuss and possibly approve giving Cassels & Reynolds authorization and approval to sue R&M Construction Company for the City of Zavalla. (This is the company that damaged the man hole located on Hwy 69 in the road construction zone.)
10. Discuss and possibly approve selling old Track Hoe (New Holland).
11. Open bids for City of Zavalla's DR-4266-10 Generator Grant.
12. Discuss and possibly approve for water to be extended to Chris Wade located at 182 W C Wade Road.
13. Discuss and decide when the Employee's raises go into effect that was approved in the 2019 Budget.
14. Discuss and decide when to order the patrol car that was approved in the 2019 Budget. After the Council decides to purchase the patrol car, the City Council needs to discuss and possibly approve donating the City of Zavalla's patrol car (2010 Ford Crown Vic) to Zavalla Independent School District.
15. STAFF REPORTS
16. COUNCIL REPORTS
17. MAYOR REPORTS
18. Discuss and possibly approve December 2018 bills.
19. Discuss and possibly approve October 9, 2018 minutes.
The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at anytime during the meeting to discuss any of matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act. Texas Government Code 551.01.
a. 551.71 Private consultation with the City’s Attorney
b. 551.75 Deliberate about Real Property
c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline of dismissal of a public officer or employee
551.82 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted on the bulletin board on the 7th day of December, 2018.
See the official posting.