The Zavalla City Council will conduct it's regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, November 9, 2021, at 6:30 p.m. at the New Zavalla City Hall located at 242 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
7. Ray Vann to give an update on the Hazard Mitigation Grant.
8. Discuss an Ordinance to condemn property at the corner of Bryan Street and Hwy 2109 owned by Texas Rainy Day Fund. The trailer is the off-white old trailer that is almost split in half and rotted.
9. Discuss and possibly take action concerning David Hawkins & Larry Hawkins sewer located at Eagles Nest 594 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
10. Discuss and possibly approve repair and sediment removal on water tank located on Marshall Street.
11. Discuss, update and possibly approve Public Invest Resolution for 2021.
12. Discuss hiring a Financial Advisor.
13.Discuss and possibly approve lnterlocal Agreement with Angelina County pertaining to EMT Service.
14. Discuss and possibly approve November 2021 bills.
15. Discuss and possibly approve October 12, 2021.
16. STAFF REPORTS
The City of Zavalla Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at anytime during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed below, as authorized by the Texas Government Code Sections:
a. 551.071 Consultation with City Attorney
b. 551.072 Deliberation about Real Property
c. 551.073 Deliberation about Gifts and Donation
d. 551.074 Personnel Matters
e. 551.085 Economic Development Matters
NOTE: Mayor and Council Reports on Items of Community Interest-Pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.0415, the City Council May Report on the following items: (l)expression of thanks, congratulation or condolences; (2) information about holiday schedules; (3) recognition of individuals; (4) reminders about upcoming City Council events; (5) information on community events; (6) announcements involving imminent threat to public health and safety.
I certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted in a glass-enclosed case in front of City Hall at 242 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas and available for viewing by the public on the City's webpage at cityofzavalla.com on November 05, 2021 at 10:00 am.