The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. at the Old Zavalla City Hall/Police Station located at 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
7. Open Bids on Blue Tractor
8. Discuss progress on RV Ordinance
9. Order the May 2020 Election
10. Discuss and possibly approve the 2019 Amended Budget
11. Discuss and possibly approve doing a call out for the monthly disconnect list.
12. Discuss and possibly approve letting Water Customer have more that 2 extensions a year.
13. Discuss and possibly approve for Amy Landon to use the City's projector for the Community Center.
14. Discuss and possibly approve possible changes that need to made to the Employee Policy Handbook.
15. Discuss and possibly approve January 2020 bills
16. Discuss and possibly approve December 2019 minutes
17. STAFF REPORTS
18. COUNCIL REPORTS
19. MAYOR REPORT
20. Meeting Adjourn
The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at anytime during the meeting to discuss any of the matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act. Texas Government code 551.01
a. 551.74 Private consultation with the City's Attorney
b. 551.75 Deliberate about Real Property
c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, disciple or dismissal of a public officer or employee
d. 551.82 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted on the bulletin board on the 10th day of January 2020.
Carlos Guzman Mayor