The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 6:00 p. m. at the New Zavalla City Hall located at 242 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
Everyone must wear a mask and they will have their temperature taken before entering the meeting.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome Guest
5. Open Form
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
7. Discuss and appoint a Mayor Pro-Tern for the Council.
8. Discuss and possibly approve removing Randall Dykes as a signature on checking accounts and adding Joy Yarbrough.
9. Discuss and possibly approve a donation of $2,000 from anonymous donor to help the Police Department pay for the NIBRS program.
10. Discuss and possibly take action on setting up a payment plant to pay
$31,405.00 back to the big CD.
11. Discuss and possibly approve· adjusting Erika Ponder and Donnie Sanders water bills for November bills.
12. Discuss and possibly approve December 2020 bills.
13. Discuss and possibly approve November 10, 2020 minutes.
14. STAFF REPORTS
The City of Zavalla Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at anytime during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed below, as authorized the Texas Government Code Sections.
a. 551071 Consultation with Attorney
b. 551.072 Deliberation about Real Property
c. 551.073 Deliberation about Gifts and Donation
d. 551.074 Personnel Matters
e. 551.087 Economic Development Matters
NOTE: Mayor and Council Reports on Items of Community Interest-Pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.0415, the City Council may report on the following items (1) expression of thanks, congratulation or condolences; (2) information about holiday schedules: (3) recognition of individuals; (4) reminders about upcoming City Council events; (5) information about community events; (6) announcements involving imminent threat to public health and safety.
I certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted in a glass-enclosed cast in front of City Hall at 242 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas and available for viewing by the public on the City' webpage at cityofzavalla.com on December 4, 2020 at 2:30pm.