The Zavalla City Council 1ill conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, December 14, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. at the New Zavalla City Hall located at 242 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. 1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
7. Discuss and possibly take action concerning David Hawkins & Larry Hawkins sewer located at Eagles Nest 594 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
8. Discuss and take action regarding the approval of a resolution authorizing signatories for the Texas General Land Office CDBG-MIT Contract No. 22-
9. Discuss and take action regarding the approval of a civil rights resolution as required by the Texas General Land Office under CDBG-MIT Contract 22-
10. Discuss and take action regarding the approval of a packet of start-up documentation and policies required by the Texas General Land Office under CDBG-MIT Contract no. 22-082-017-D219.
11. Discuss and possibly take action on Holiday Pay for the Water Department.
12. Discuss, update and possibly approve Public Invest Resolution for 2021.
13. Discuss hiring Financial Advisor.
14. Discuss and possibly approve hiring a Grant Administrator for the Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Fund.
15. Discuss and possibly take action to condemn property at the corner of Bryan Street and Hwy 2109 owned by Texas Rainy Day Fund. See if the City Council has the autnority to condemn this property by Ordinance 39.
16. Discuss and possibl'i approve October 12, 2021 minutes.
17. Discuss and possibly approve November 9, 2021 minutes
18. Discuss and possibly approve December 2021 bills.
19. STAFF REPORTS
The City of Zavalla Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed below, as authorized by the Texas Government Code Sections:
a. 551.071 Consultation with City Attorney
b. 551.072 Deliberation about Real Property
c. 551.073 Deliberation about Gifts and Donations
d. 551.074 Personnel Matters
e. 551.085 Economic Development Matters
Note: Mayor and Council Reports on Items of Community Interest-Pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.415, the City Council may report on the following items: (1) expression of thanks, congratulation or condolences; (2) information about holiday schedules: (3) recognition of individuals: (4) reminders about upcoming City Council events; (5) information community events; (6) announcements involving imminent threat to public health and safety.
I certify that his Notice of Meeting was posted in a glass-enclosed case in front of City Hall at 242 E ain Str , Zavalla, Texas and available for viewing by the public on the city's website at cityofzavalla.com on December 08, 2021 at 12:30 am.