The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Zavalla City Hall/Police Station located at 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department
7. Discuss and possibly approve helping Claude McDonald with his water bill located at 161 Pickard and account number 531.
8. Discuss and possibly approve moving forward with the Law Suit pertaining to the man hole that was damaged on HWY 69.
9. Discuss and possibly approve HACH contract.
10. Discuss and possibly approve leasing mineral rights the City of Zavalla owns on HWY 147 in the Frank Hawking Survey A-1009.
11. Discuss and appoint a New Mayor Pro-Tem.
12. Discuss and possibly approve Resolution 2019-4 pertaining to canvassing the 2019 General Election.
13. Discuss and possibly approve removing Brenda Cox and Kelly Dickinson as signers on the City of Zavalla’s checking accounts and adding Tom Ross and Denita Ross.
14. Discuss and possibly approve SEAL and WIDA programs with the Texas Work Force Solutions.
15. Discuss and possibly approve getting each department their individual credit cards, with department names on them.
16. Staff Reports
17. Council Reports
18. Mayor Report
19. Discuss and possibly approve April 9, 2019 minutes
20. Discuss and possibly approve May 14, 2019 minutes
21. Discuss and possibly approve June 2019 bills.
22. Meeting Adjourn
The City Count reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at anytime during the meeting to discuss any of matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act. Texas Government Code 551.01.
a. 551.71 Private consultation with the City’s Attorney
b. 551.75 Deliberate about Real Property
c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline of dismissal of a public officer or employee
d. 551.82 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted to the bulletin board on the 7th day of June, 2019_______.
See the official posting.