The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on September 10, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Old Zavalla City Hall/Police Station located 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome Guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
7. Discuss and possibly approve the 2018 Draft Audit
8. Discuss and possibly take action to select an Engineering Firm for the 2019-2020 TxCDBG Grant Project and Application.
9. Discuss and possibly take action to approve Designation of a City of Zavalla Downtown Revitalization District in Compliance with Texas Department of Agriculture Guidelines for Texas Capital Fund Downtown Revitalization Program (DRP)
10. Discuss and possibly take action to approve the City of Zavalla Resolution Designating the Downtown Revitalization District an Area of Slum or Bight.
11. Discuss and possibly take action to approve City of Zavalla Resolution authorizing submission of a Texas Capital Fund Downtown Revitalization Program Application to the Texas Department of Agriculture.
12. Discuss and possibly take action to adopt a Citizen Participation Plan.
13. Discuss and Possibly take action approving the resolution adopting the 2020 Budget.
14. Discuss and possibly take action approving the resolution adopting the 2019/2020 Tax Rate.
15. Discuss and possibly take action on buying/renting equipment to work on the roads.
16. Discuss and possibly approve Installing a telephone at the GUI Well.
17. Discuss and possibly approve Spending Policy
18. Discuss and possibly approve Call Out System
19. STAFF REPORTS
20. COUNCIL REPORTS
21. MAYOR REPORT
22. Discuss and possibly approve August 20, 2019 Public Hearing minutes.
23. Discuss and possibly approve August 20, 2019 Special Called Meeting Minutes
24. Meeting Adjourn
The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act. Texas Government Code 551.01
a. 551.71 Private consultation with the City’s Attorney
b. 551.75 Deliberate about Real Property
c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of a public officer or employee
d. 551.82 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted on the bulletin board on the 5th day of September, 2019
See the official posting.