The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Old Zavalla City Hall/Police Station located at 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
7. Discuss and possibly approve installing a sewer pump & tank for Patricia Bain, her property is located on FM 2109.
8. Discuss and possibly approve Call-Out System
9. Discuss and possibly approve taking bids to sell the City’s small Ford Tractor and small bush hog.
10. Discuss and possibly approve RV Ordinance
11. Discuss and possibly approve Quarterly Reports
12. Discuss and possibly approve for Brother Dan Summers to receive support to hold a local Thanksgiving Dinner.
13. Discuss and possibly approve Elite National to inspect the City of Zavalla’s water tanks.
14. Discuss and possibly approve October 8, 2019 minutes.
15. Discuss and possibly approve paying November 2019 bills.
16. STAFF REPORTS
17. COUNCIL REPORTS
18. MAYOR REPORTS
19. Meeting Adjourn
The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at anytime during the meeting to discuss any of the matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act, Texas Government 551.01
a. 551.71 Private consultation with the City Attorney
b. 551.75 Deliberate about Real Property
c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of a public officer or employee
d. 551.82 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted to the bulletin board on the 7 day of November 2019 at ____________.
See the official posting.