The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Zavalla City Hall/Police Station located at 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome Guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department
7. Discuss and possibly approve moving forward with the Law Suit pertaining to the man hole that was damaged on HWY 69.
8. Discuss and possibly approve purchasing or leasing a printer for the Police Department.
9. Discuss and possibly approve promoting Daryl Cheney to Public Works Director providing Daryl get his Water License and all training he needs to run the GUI Water Well.
10. Discuss and possibly approve the HACH contract.
11. Discuss and possibly approve leasing mineral rights the City of Zavalla owns.
12. Discuss and possibly approve SEAL and WIOA program with Texas Work Force Solutions.
13. Staff Reports
14. Council Reports
15. Mayor Report
16. Discuss and possibly approve April 9, 2019 minutes.
17. Discuss and possibly approve May 2019 bills.
18. Meeting Adjourn
The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at anytime during the meeting to discuss any of matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act. Texas Government Code 551.01
a. 551.71 Private consultation with the City’s Attorney
b. 551.75 Deliberate about Real Property
c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline of dismissal of a public officer or employee
d. 551.82 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted to the bulletin board on the 10th day of May, 2019 at _____.
See the official posting.