The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Zavalla City Hall/Police Station located at 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome Guest
5. U Bank Representative will get signatures for bank accounts.
6. Open Forum
7. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
8. Discuss, update and possibly approve Public Investment Resolution for 2019.
9. Discuss and possibly approve moving forward with the Law Suit pertaining to the man hole that was damaged on HWY 69.
10. Discuss and possibly approve for Monica Weeks Larrigan receiving a contract mowing for the City of Zavalla.
11. Discuss and possibly approve buying some type of machinery to clean the ditches.
12. Discuss and possibly approve on what the City Council wants to do about water lock that was cut at 647 Pickard, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
13. Discuss and possibly approve City Employee’s Health Insurance Rates.
14. Discuss and possibly approve Work Policy.
15. Discuss and possibly approve Agenda Policy.
16. Discuss and possibly approve Spending Policy.
17. STAFF REPORTS
18. COUNCIL REPORTS
19. MAYOR’S REPORT
20. Discuss and possibly approve July 2019 bills.
21. Discus and possibly approve June 11, 2019 minutes.
22. Meeting Adjourn
The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act. Texas Government Code 551.01
a. 551.71 Private consultation with the City’s Attorney
b. 551.75 Deliberate about Real Property
c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
d. 551.82 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted to the bulletin board on the ____day of July, 2019 at _______.
See the official posting.