The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, February 1, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. at the Zavalla City Hall located at 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call Meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
7. Discuss and possibly approve Bank Contract with the Huntington State Bank
8. Discuss and possibly approve Animal Control Forms and charges.
9. Discuss RV Park Ordinance
10. Discuss and possibly approve J.P. Hopkins recommendations on the Water Connection Fee.
11. Discuss and possibly approve 2017 Racial Profile.
12. Discuss and possibly an Election Interlocal Agreement with Zavalla ISD
13. Discuss and possibly approve a Resolution for an E Grant for Juvenile Justice Grant Program.
14. Discuss and possibly approve a Resolution for and E Grant for Technology for the Police Department.
15. STAFF REPORTS
16. COUNCIL REPORTS
17. MAYOR REPORTS
18. Discuss and possibly approve for February 2018 bills.
19. Discuss and possibly approve January 2018 minutes.
The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at anytime during the meeting to discuss any of matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act. Texas Government Code 551.01.
a. 551.71 Private consultation with the City’s Attorney
b. 551.75 Deliberate about Real Property
c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline of dismissal of a public officer or employee
551.82 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted on the bulletin board on the 9th day of January 2018 at 12:15 p.m.
See the official posting.