The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Zavalla City Hall/Police Station located at 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome Guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla volunteer Fire Department Report
7. Discuss RV Ordinance
8. Discuss and possibly approve installing ATM Machine
9. Discuss and possibly approve selling Vault in City Hall Building located 242 E Main Street.
10. A workshop for Employee Policy Handbook (Mayor Guzman has posted a workshop to be held on January 7, 2020.
11. Discuss and possibly approve November 2019 minutes.
12. Discuss and possibly approve December 2019 bills.
13. STAFF REPORTS
14. COUNCIL REPORTS
15. MAYOR REPORT
16. Meeting Adjourn
The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act. Texas Government Code 551.01
a. 551.71 Private consultation with the City’s Attorney
b. 551.75 Deliberate about Real Property
c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of a public officer or employee
d. 551.82 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted to the bulletin board on the 5th day of December 2019 at ____________.
See the official posting.