The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, August 14, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. at the Zavalla City Hall at 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call Meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome Guest
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
7. Discuss and possible approve to accept the DR4266-010 Generator Grant.
8. Presentation by Allen R. Ross with SPI Roadwork for roadwork.
9. Discuss and possibly approve for roadwork to be done by SPI Roadwork.
10. Discuss a right of way for Bruce Currie's property on North Second Street.
11. STAFF REPORTS
12. COUNCIL REPORTS
13. MAYOR'S REPORT
14. Discuss and possibly approve August 2018 bills.
15. Discuss and possibly approve July 10, 2018 minutes.
16. MEETING ADJOURN
The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at anytime during the meeting to discuss any of matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act. Texas Government Code 551.01.
a. 551.71 Private consultation with the City’s Attorney
b. 551.75 Deliberate about Real Property
c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline of dismissal of a public officer or employee
551.82 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted on the bulletin board on the 10th day of August 2018 at _____.
See the official posting.