The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. at the Old Zavalla City Hall/Police Station located at 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call Meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome Guest
5. Pledge Allegiance to the American Flag
6. Pledge Allegiance to the Texas Flag
7. Open Forum
8. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
9. Discuss and possibly approve Comp Time Policy
10. Discuss and possibly approve for Ray Vann Ass. For Project Management services for the Downtown Revitalization Program Grant.
11. Discuss and possibly approve the names to put on Department Credit Cards.
12. Discuss and possibly approve a bad debt list of Customers that are deceased and on the past due list.
13. Discuss and possibly approve Special Called Meeting July 25, 2019.
14. Discuss and possibly approve appointing Daryl Cheney as Public Works Director.
15. STAFF REPORTS
16. COUNCIL REPORTS
17. MAYOR REPORT
18. Discuss and possibly approve August 2019
19. Discuss and possibly approve July 9, 2019 minutes.
20. Meeting Adjourn
The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act. Texas Government Code 551.01
a. 551.71 Private consultation with the City’s Attorney
b. 551.75 Deliberate about Real Property
c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of a public officer or employee.
d. 551.82 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted to the bulletin board on the 8th day of August, 2019 at _________.
See the official posting.