The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, April 10, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. at the Zavalla City Hall, located at 838 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call Meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome Guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department
7. Discuss and possibly make a decision on Cryer House water account #882 water bill for meter reading on February 28, 2018.
8. Discuss and possibly make a decision on hiring an auditor to audit the City's books for the years 2015, 2017, and 2018.
9. Discuss and possibly approve J.P. Hopkins recommendation on the Water Connection Fee.
10. Discuss and possibly approve for the Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department to put a gate across the entrance to the Zavalla City Park.
11. STAFF REPORTS
12. COUNCIL REPORTS
13. MAYOR REPORT
14. Discuss and possibly approve April 2018 bills.
15. Discuss and possibly approve March 13, 2018 minutes.
The City Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of the matters listed below under the authorized article of the meeting act. Texas Government code 551.01
a. 551.71 Private consultation with the City's Attorney
b. 551.75 Deliberate about Real Property
c. 551.074 Deliberate the appointment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee
d. 551.82 Economic Development
I certify that the above notice was posted on the bulletin board on the 7th day of April 2018 at ______.
See the official posting.