The Zavalla City Council will conduct a special called meeting on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. at the New Zavalla City Hall located at 242 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome Guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
7. Discuss Update by Ray Vann pertaining to the Hazard Mitigation Grant.
8. Presentation by Kevin Hester pertaining to water filters.
9. Discuss and possibly approve electing a new Mayor Pro-Tern.
10. Discuss and possibly approve resolution pertaining to the 2021 General Election.
11. Discuss and possibly approve removing Denita Ross and Tom Ross from signature cards on business accounts and adding Kim Hogan Retherford and Billy Barrick.
12. Discuss Keith Cole purchasing Easy Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
13. Discuss and possibly approve putting certain bills on automatic pay.
14. Discuss and possibly approve March 9, 2021 minutes.
15. Discuss and possibly approve April 13, 2021 minutes.
16. Discuss and possibly approve May 2021 bills.
17. STAFF REPORTS
The City of Zavalla Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at anytime during the course_ of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed below, as authorized the Texas Government Code sections.
a. 551.074 Consultation with City Attorney
b. 551.072 Deliberation about Real Property
c. 551.073 Deliberation about Gifts and Donations
d. 551.074 Personnel Matters
e. 551.085 Economic Development Matters.
NOTE; Mayor and Council Reports on Items of Community Interest-Pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 551.0415, the City Council may report on the following items (1) expression of thanks, congratulation or condolences; (2) information about holiday schedules; (3) recognition of individuals; (4) reminders about upcoming City Council events; (5) information community events; (6) announcements involving imminent threat to public health and safety.
I certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted in a glass-enclosed case in front of City Hall at 242 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas and available for viewing by the public on the City's Webpage at cityofzavalla.com on 5-13-2021 at 8:55am