The Zavalla City Council will conduct a special called meeting on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 6:00 pm at the New Zavalla City Hall located at 242 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas. Everyone must wear a mask and they will have their temperature taken before entering the meeting.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome Guest
5. Discuss and possibly approve selling alley way located in the middle of Property Id 43721 City of Zavalla, Blk 9 Lot 1-2 , Property Id 43723 City of Zavalla, Blk 9 Lot 3 and Property Id 43724 City of Zavalla, Blk 9 Lot 4 to Donald Burr.
6. Discuss and possibly approve that if a Water Customer is running a business out of their home, should it be considered a residential rate or a commercial rate.
7. A workshop to discuss and possibly changing water rates on Ordinance #97.
8. Discuss and possibly approve Dog Catcher.
9. Discuss and possibly approve amending Ordinance #50.
The City of Zavalla Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at anytime during the meeting to discuss any of the matters listed below, as authorized by the Texas Government Code Section.
a. 551.071 Consultation with Attorney
b. 551.072 Deliberation about Real Property
c. 551.073 Deliberation about Gifts and Donations
d. 551.074 Personnel Matters
e. 551.087 Economic Development Matters
NOTE: Mayor and Council Reports on items of Community Interest-Pursuant to Texas
Government Code Section 551.0415, the fifty Council may report on following items (1) expression of thanks, congratulation or condolences; (2) information about holiday schedules (3) recognition of individuals; (4) reminders about upcoming City Council events: (5) information about community events; (6) announcement involving imminent threat to public health and safety.
I certify that his Notice of Meeting was posted in a glass-enclosed case in front of City Hall at
242 E. Main Street, Texas and available for viewing by public on the City's Webpage at
cityofzavalla.com on January 21, 2021 at 8:30 am.