ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
7. Discuss and possibly approve for Chris Feriante from the University of Houston to input chemicals to take the scaling off city water pipes.
8. Discuss and possibly approve extending water out to Keith Wright's property on Hwy 63.
9. Discuss and possibly approve doing a water rate survey.
10. Discuss and possibly approve October 11, 2022 minutes.
11. Discuss and possibly approve November 2022 bills.
12. Staff Reports
The City of Zavalla reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed below, as authorized by the Texas Government Code Sections.
a. 551.071 Consultation with City Attorney
b. 551.072 Deliberation about Real Property
c. 551.073 Deliberation about gifts and donations
d. 551.074 Personnel Matters
e. Economic Development Matters.
I certify that this Notice of Meeting was posted in a glass-enclosed case in front of City Hall at 242 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas and available for viewing by the public on the City's website at cityofzavaIla.com on November 4, 2022 at 1:15pm.
NOTE: Mayor and Council Reports on Items of Community Interest-Pursuant to Texas Government code Sections 551.415, the City Council may report on the following items: (1) expression of thanks, congratulation or condolences: (2) information about holiday schedules: (3) recognition of individuals: (40 reminders about upcoming City Events: (5) information on community events: (6) announcement involving imminent threat to public health and safety.