The Zavalla city Council will conduct it's regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. at the New City Hall located at 242. E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department
7. Discuss and possibly approve contract with Angelina County Election Office.
8. Discuss and possibly approve inventory policy
9. Discuss and possibly approve amending 2022 Budgets for the General, Court and Police Department.
10. Discuss and possibly approve changes to Section 3.2 Authority for Appointment in the City's Personnel Policy Handbook.
11. Discuss and possibly approve resolution canceling the June 21, 2022 Second Election.
12. Discuss and possibly approve a New Mayor Pro-Tern
13. Discuss and possibly approve removing Bill Barrick and Stacey Marshall from Bank Signatures and adding Hulon Miller and Amber Reppond.
14. Discuss and possibly approvin,g resolution for the Court Security Fund to purchase a security system for the Zavalla City Hall which the Court is located in.
15. Discuss and possibly approve a City Park Committee.
16. Discuss and possibly approve removing Daryl Cheney's name from the City Credit Card and adding Clark Lowery's name.
17. Discuss and possibly approve the Water Department selling the old junk metal at the Sewer Plant.
18. Discuss and possibly approve May 10, 2022 minutes.
19. Discuss and possibly approve May 12, 2022 minutes.
20. Discuss and possibly approve May 16, 2022 minutes
21. Discuss and possibly approve May 19, 2022 minutes.
22. Discuss and possibly approve June 2022 bills.
23. STAFF REPORTS
The City of Zavalla Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at anytime during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed below, as authorized by the Texas Government Code Sections:
a. 551.071 Consultation with City Attorney
b. 551.072 Deliberation about Real Property
c. 551.073 Deliberation about Gifts and Donation
d. 551.074 Personnel Matters
e. 551.075 Economic Development Matters
NOTE: Mayor and Council Reports on Items of Community Interest-Pursuant to Texas Government Code Sections 551.415, the city Council may report on the following items: (1) expression of thanks, congratulation or condolences; (2) information about holiday schedules: (3) recognition of individuals: (4) reminders about upcoming City Council Events: (5) information on community events: (6) announcement involving imminent threat to public health and safety.
I certify that this Notice of Meeting wa:s posted in a glass-enclosed case in front of City Hall at 242 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas and available for viewing by the public on the City's website at cityofzavalla.com on June 10, 2022 at 1:10 pm.