The Zavalla City Council will conduct its regular scheduled meeting on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. at the New City Hall located at 242 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980 .
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call meeting to order
2. Establish a quorum
3. Welcome guest
5. Open Forum
6. Zavalla Volunteer Fire Department Report
7. Discuss and possibly take action concerning David Hawkins & Larry Hawkins sewer located at Eagles Nest 594 E. Main Street, Zavalla, Texas 75980.
8. Discuss and possibly approve Public Investment Policy
9. Discuss and possibly approve Department Head Responsibilities.
10. Discuss and possibly approve employees doing a work log.
11. Discuss and possibly approve resignation of Judge
12. Discuss and possibly approve on what to spend the Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Fund on.
13. Discuss and possibly approve RV Ordinance
14. Discuss and possibly take action on City's property located on North Second Street.
15. Update on Hazard Mitigation Grant.
16. Discuss and possibly approve December 14, 2021 minutes.
17. Discuss and possibly approve January 11, 2022 bills.
18. STAFF REPORTS
The City of Zavalla Council reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed below, as authorized by the Texas Government Code Sections:
a. 551.071 Consultation with City attorney
b. 551.072 Deliberation about Real Property
c. 551.073 Deliberation about Gifts and Donations
d. 551.074 Personnel Matters
e. 551.085 Economic Development Matters
Note: Mayor and Council Reports on Items of Community Interest-Pursuant to Texas government Code Section 551.415, the City Council may report on the following items: (1) expression of thanks, congratulation or condolences: (2) information about holiday schedules: (3) recognition of individuals: (4) reminders about upcoming City Council Events: (5)information community events: (6) announcement involving imminent threat to public health and safety.
I certify that his Notice of Meeting was posted in a glass-enclosed case in front of City Hall at 242 E. Main Street , Zavalla, Texas and available for viewing by the public on the City's website at cityofzavalla.com on January 7, 2022 at 2:37 pm.